No matter which variant you choose, Speedypick II modules are quick and easy to assemble.
Our customers confirm it again and again: an important criterion for the selection of a new order-picking system is ease of assembly. Speedypick II offers the perfect solution here: all modules can be assembled easily, quickly and cost-effectively. Special knowledge on the mechanical side is not required. The different display modules are installed in an extremely resilient aluminium extrusion. The 40 mm wide anodised profiles do not restrict accessibility to the storage location.
With Speedypick II you secure decisive competitive advantages for the success of your company!
Your advantages at a glance
- low investment outlay with rapid amortisation of costs
- rationalisation and optimisation of your processes
- increase in order picking quality and reduction in error rates
- reduction of logistics costs due to lower personnel requirements and more flexible personnel deployment
- higher transparency of warehouse and order stock
- high and long-term operational reliability of the system
- short reaction time with flexible adjustment to customer requirements
Convincing technical features
- high operational reliability through intelligent software
- flexible use and cost-effective expansion
- user-friendly operation
- self-diagnosis capability for error prevention and detection
- cost-effective and highly flexible remote maintenance (possible at any time, from any location)
- easy to install, therefore simple and quick to install
- robust due to stable aluminium profile
- insensitive to dirt even in continuous operation
- excellent readability of the display modules
- simple and safe operator guidance
Paperless order picking with a system
Speedypick II works according to the "pick-by-light" principle and thus operates completely without receipts. The employees who assemble (pick) the goods for an order are guided through the picking zone via an optical signal. The simple handling of Speedypick II makes the picking process so safe that one can speak of a "zero error concept". Customer orders are processed reliably and quickly - that is the best guarantee for satisfied customers.
Speedypick II - the convincing solution for paperless picking
Speedypick II is characterised by its modular design and maximum flexibility. The expandability of the system is practically unlimited. Each Speedygate can manage 64 modules (displays) on one line output. Each Speedygate has 16 line outputs. This means that 1024 (64 x 16) modules can be controlled. An RS 485 bus is used in the line, the total length of which should not exceed approx. 100 metres. Data exchange with the higher-level merchandise management system takes place via an Ethernet 10/100 Base TX connection of the Speedygate. The number of these per system is not limited.
Versatile application possibilities due to modular design
Speedypick II is ideally suited for use in almost all areas of the mail order business, e.g. for pharmaceutical, electronic, press or clothing articles. Speedypick II is also ideal for use in wholesale and retail in the supply of goods to branches from a central warehouse. Error-free order picking is essential in production or assembly operations - here, too, Speedypick II is the optimal solution. The modular design allows the system to be built up and expanded step by step and flexibly adapted to the respective operational requirements. This is an essential criterion, especially for logistics service providers who often have to adjust their processes to the most varied and changing product ranges of their customers.